1.5 Miles from Stehekin Landing -Close to the Bakery, Organic Garden,Restaurants & shuttle bus.
- $339.00 per night plus 10% tax for 2 adults ($25 ea. add'l person) 5 night minimum preferred
- One bedroom w/queen bed in the loft with skylight. One bedroom w/queen bed downstairs.
- Completely furnished: cooking and eating utensils, bedding, towels
- Full bath with soalking tub and shower..all tiled.
- Range,oven, refrigerator with freezer, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, propane BBQ.
- Wood heating stove/flame visible. Electric heat too.
- Lots of quiet and seclusion...very private with hammock in the yard & picnic table
- Bring the food you need.. organic garden at the end of the lane and very small grocery store
- We meet you at the Stehekin Landing when the Lady of the Lake II and bring you to the cabin.
- Cruiser Bikes for exploring lower valley paved road: Rainbow Falls & Orchard
- Bonfire area & hot tub with panoramic views at Lakes' edge
- Rowboats. Kayaks (1 hour free/$15 hr. thereafter)
- 50% of the total stay as deposit by Visa or MC. Remaining balance due by check 30 days before arrival. 25% cancellaltion fee. No refund within 30 days unless the cabin is re-booked.notice – no refunds on holiday reservations.
- No single night rentals. Sorry, NO PETS or SMOKING.
FOR RESERVATIONS OR MORE INFORMATION EMAIL
KATHY - 509-670-0693